Originally Posted By Fatboycarney
Got my Axiomair yesterday. Shipping to Ontario took a day. Amazing.

First impressions;
Big (good)
Sound is amazing. No portable unit I have ever come across can compete
Battery (fantastic). Being able to throw this unit down anywhere and play music of at this quality is a dream come true
Streaming (NAS) - setup and streaming from my NAS was a breeze. I run UnRaid NAS and have streamed flat content via wifi without issue

Couple questions
Battery guage Is this coming? Did I miss it?would like to know when the unit is fully charged
AirPlay - have not been able to get this to work. 2 different iPads. Tried YouTube (for testing only of course :p) Spotify and iTunes/Music. I can see the AxiomAir and select it. As soon as I play something it kicks off back to iPad in the AirPlay menu. Haven't had a lot of time to test anymore with AirPlay

Small ask. Volume slider is ok but would prefer + - button for finer tuning of volume loudness. But no big deal

Hi,

The battery takes 2 hours to charge from a full discharge, regardless if you have one or two batteries installed. There is no plan at this time for a charge/discharge monitor because of the limited reliability of the data we would be able to provide for this type of battery. In most cases if you have not drained the battery completely, plugging the unit in for an hour will be enough to get it to full charge.
I will assume that you are trying AirPlay with the Air on your home network on not via the hotspot? What version of iOS is on your iPad?
You can perform -/+ adjustments to the volume slider by clicking on the speaker icon on either side of the slider.

Thanks for your input!

Andrew