Originally Posted By bartek
Are there any plans to fix the web interface? There are major problems there:

- unable to add a network share
It says it successfully added any share I enter, but there is nothing listed in My Music. Shares show up under "Browse > NAS" but they're all empty. There is no way to remove them - you can play, add to queue or add to playlist.

- What is the action to remove saved share?
- What is the action to remove a saved WiFi network?
- With multiple WiFi networks saved, the interface doesn't report which it's connected to.

Playback;
- Mute playback action is under the wrong icon.
- Where is the STOP playback button?

I'm reluctant to restore to factory settings, since I built a big library of webradio favourites. Is anyone else experiencing these?
I tried different browsers (FF, Chrome, IE).

Hi Bartek,

Is the network share you are trying to add an actual NAS or a shared network drive? We currently don't officially support connection to shared drives, only proper NAS devices.

To remove a share, simply go to the My Music tab under the menu where you originally added the share. Click on the trash can icon beside the share you want to remove, then click on the Re Scan button near the top of the page. This should remove the shares from the browser.

Currently we don't have a way to manually remove a configured WiFi network, or to allow management of multiple configured networks, but we are working on adding these functions in a future update.

I'm not sure which Mute function you're speaking about, could you clarify?

The pause button can be used as the stop button. We did not see the need of having an actual "stop" function as starting any new audio stream or playback while in pause mode will automatically bring the system out of pause/stop and start playback of the newly selected music.

Thanks,

Andrew