nickbuol I cannot even begin to understand why someone would reply to a topic he did not read.

craigsub What difference does it make who was going to use the credit? Axion was getting speakers to resale I was going to get a gift card to resale. When I was informed I had to choose an item, I bought and paid for boxes instead. I understand you guys love Axiom but I did nothing wrong, I was not hiding anything from anyone.

Socketman If Focal was buying the speakers back to resale them for a profit why would they care? Honestly man do you think the trade up program is a gift? Do you think Axiom takes the speakers and burns them and only issues that credit because they love us. Also I would not need to call Focal becuase they unlike Axiom have a resale value. I have my VP180 listed for 400 dollars and can't get a single offer.

MatManBobbleHead Thank you I thought no one understood my point. You get it, and that means a lot. 90 dollars was not the problem, the delays where not the problem. The problem was that after 90 dollars and the delays I still had not gotten what I paid for.

In case anyone was wondering why nickbuol blocked me. It's because I tried explaining to him that. HDDVD had lost because, it had no advantages over BluRay. My facts about storage and price enraged him.

M80s QS8s VP150 SVS 25-31 Rotel RSX-1560