Originally Posted By 2x6spds
Not surprised by your post, pmb.

However, reasonable would have been working this out directly with Axiom rather than sliming them on the internet. An easier bunch to work with, Man of Strife is not likely to find.

Perhaps some personal issues impelled him to make public what could have been easily handled in private without hurting Debbie's feelings and unfairly calling into question Axiom's excellent customer service.

How did I hurt Debbie's feeling, do you not realize how deranged that sounds. I said nothing bad about Debbiep, I told the truth about my experience. I did not know you had some sick infatuation. Now I understand why you keep buying subwoofers and want to upgrade just because someone is so nice.

How was it unfair, I refuse to engage with you any further. You keep attacking me and I keep falling into.

I told a true story Ian himself acknowledged it. You keep yelling insanity about hurt feelings

Socketman I did try and handle this with Axiom. I was promised 30 dollar refund which never came.

And let me make this perfectly clear because either A you keep missing it B don't wont to acknowledge it.

I NEVER RECEIVED USABLE BOXES ONE WAS TOO BIG AND EVEN WHEN THE LIDS CAME IN ONE WAS DESTROYED BY THE PACKER. I PAID 90 DOLLARS FOR 1 BOX. AND WAITED 7 WEEKS FOR IT.

For those who understand why I posted thank you. I came here not to attack or hurt anyone's feelings.

M80s QS8s VP150 SVS 25-31 Rotel RSX-1560