This is good to know. I just received my AA today and had everything running smoothly. I brought it outside and this is where things started to get dicey. I was expecting it to automatically go into hotspot mode but it did not. The connectivity issue/expectations are the same as the previous commenter. The inconsistent internet signal was indeed the culprit. I therefore looked to see if there was a force hotspot option. Knowing that there isn't, I have been attempting to reconnect with the AA. I'm back in the house with the network signal at full strength for all devices. The Axiom Air app is still on the hunt for the AA. I had even rebooted the AA and the app. Bubble (full version) uPnp isn't even picking up the AA as the rendere anymore.

I know there are learning curves to new products but I believe I have the general grasp of things. Hopefully having this FORCE HOTSPOT check off the to do list will prevent this from happening again.

EDIT: It's a bit frustrating as I still cannot get the AA to come out of hotspot mode. Despite rebooting my android device, Axiom Air app, the AA , and going into the AA hotspot on my wifi list and connecting to my home network. The app indicated that the connection configuration has been confirmed and it switches over into a 'searching...' screen. AA lights continue to blink Blue/Red. I eventually did a factory setting reset to remedy this. I hope that this is an isolated incident.

In other words, I could not get the AA out of hotspot mode w/o a factory reset :S

Last edited by Metal_Manic; 07/28/16 08:26 PM.