My connectivity to the home network and the AA has been inconsistent to say the least. At times things are working smoothly. Most recently, I cannot even connect to my home network. The app on my android device will not open beyond a 'searching...' message (device Nexus 5/app rebooted multiple times). I've also rebooted the AA. During THIS period of frustration the AA had not been moved from it's location (it was working before). I have not lost my internet connectivity with any other devices in the home. The AA blue light just suddenly switched off and will not come back on.

Since the app will not open, I've attempted to exercise ANOTHER factory reset under the instruction of the included paper manual. Sadly, axiomair.local/ indicates that the 'site cannot be reached'.

Other oddities of late, the AA is switching off on it's own. At first I thought it was a battery (18h battery option) drain (although I have yet to see a red light recharge indicator appear), so I then plugged it into its outlet power source. It has also randomly switched off while under corded power.

So basically I have a pretty 14lb. paperweight sitting on my hutch.

By the time I've completed this post, the blue light is now blinking along with the red. I'm still not able to connect with the AA app. I've rebooted the AA AGAIN and now all it does is indicate a solid green on light.

Any suggestions? I've exhausted the troubleshooting suggestions in the manual.

Last edited by Metal_Manic; 07/30/16 08:32 PM.