Originally Posted By SirQuack
Yeah Nick, it has been many years since we first met and you stopped over to my house. It completely slipped my mind when we were going to be in your neck of the woods that you might be there. Sorry I missed your message as I was driving back home and you know what they say about texting and driving, lol.

Can't believe Jacob is a senior this year and in his 4th year of playing the quads. Off to ISU next year and he is thinking about trying out there as well. Would be a busy time when combined with Engineering. smile Funny, Nathan our youngest son got picked for percussion this year also, oh boy...

I still remember the time, years ago, when you posted something here about getting a drum set....

My youngest is a senior this year (she plays clarinet), but I was a drummer back in the day. Started out on snare, but moved to be the school's first, and only ever, quad player. Small town, and I happened to hit right at a massive and unusual peak in the band size. Literally more than 1 in 4 students were in the band. Anyway, good times.

If I see Norwalk in any of the upcoming competitions that we go to, I will seek you out.

FYI that in tonight's competition that we did across town, we won all of the 4A awards and got 1st place with just over 16 more points than the 2nd place 4A school. Crazy. When we come to the Des Moines area the competition will be a lot harder though.

Farewell - June 4, 2020