Well. It turns out that Axiom doesn't have a clue as to why this randomly happens. The only suggestion that I got was to disconnect the pre-amp from the DSP and see if the problem persists.

BUT as this is a random occurance that has happened 3 times in a 2 month time span, I fail to see what this is going to tell me, other than trying to watch TV or a movie with my front speakers disconnected really sucks.

The problem has so far only occured when the pre-amp is turned off. I figure that I just have to get my 12v trigger hooked up so i can just turn off the AMP. While i am at it, I think i will get a 12v triggered relay so I can turn on/off a set of power outlets so my DSP along with the two Amp One/A can get powered on and off with the trigger as well.

Guess Andrew taking so long and giving me nothing to work with to figure out what is causing the issue made my decision not to upgrade to a bigger ADA amp easy. If Axiom is not serious about supprting their customers, then little reason to support them buying new stuff.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5