To be completely honest, I'm not finding it worth what I paid for them. There are a number of connection issues, the webUI doesn't function well, if you are air playing or it thinks you're air playing even if you're not, it won't let you touch the webUI, it doesn't have the device selection ability I thought it would, the one will not remember the network it was connected to and when it is connected only plays for about 2 seconds before dropping out, and taking any of the others out with it. I guess, I was expecting something different. Does it play good sound, yes. I'm not sure I would have purchased them, now having experienced them.

I had hoped to have a wireless speaker that I could connect to, select which one plays what, from any device, with simplicity, but alas, if I want multiple speakers playing, I have the option of using iTunes only, which doesn't contain all my musical options, otherwise its a convoluted process. If I choose to use the speakers for other sound from my computer I can only use 1. It would be nice if the webUI would permit me to "clone" the speaker being used and play whats being played on other ones. It would be nice if the webUI would allow you to do things with the speakers even while being used in airplay. It would be nice to be able to select which speakers play whatever is connected, and not require that it be connected through the usb ports. If I want to connect any device to it using hot spot, I can no longer play over multiple AA's. Like I say, I think I was looking for something different than what I got.