I would hang on to my money for now, if I were you. Like you, I love Axiom sound and have the equivalent speakers in both bookshelf and in-wall formats. They are awesome. The Air sounds wonderful also, but the interface at this time is very awkward for what does work, and there's lots of stuff that it simply doesn't do. The features described above by Ian for the update would go a long way, but I'd wait to hear that they work. Interfaces such as SONOS and the one I have on a Marantz unit connected to my other Axioms are real spoilers and should be the standard Axiom shoots for. I have had the same problems getting replies to e-mails and phone calls that others describe. The Air comes with "Lifetime Support". It seems to be taking a lifetime to get mine to play web radio; no one on the phone and one e-mail exchange daily (unfortunately I have a job which renders me unavailable at times) except for weekends and some weekdays when I get no response. I hope this works out for Axiom, but it's a tough market segment with some very good players.