Had it for an hour, keep that in mind.

1. It's not as physically big as everyone makes it out to be. But there is some heft to it with the battery.
2. Built Solid, feels good. Excellent Axiom quality there.
3. Jacks on the front are a bad idea. Good luck getting network cable out.
4. Wood finish is gorgeous as usual.
5. Metal screen is covered in this nice rubber'ish material, another touch of quality.
6. External power supply is large.
7. No actual Axiom logo on the front as pics indicate on the website, just an molded AxiomAir on the flip down door.
8. Web interface is simple. Little buggy. Needs work. Volume should be on EVERY page.
9. Needs physical volume button.

Issues, I got latest update right away. I click on the mute button either on the Android App or via PC through a browser the speaker starts to click and pop massively until I un-mute it. Seems to happen if I mute it during play. If a song is not playing, no popping noise.

Using Songs on USB, two different ones, one of which I keep in my car and the songs are constantly dropping every few seconds. Radio streams fine.

Speaker doesn't sound impressive. I'm shocked. It's flat, needs bass and treble or eq controls or something - just so flat. Does not sound anywhere near as good as M3 bookshelves. Heck even the on walls speakers....which makes me wonder if I got a dud. I'm getting some odd popping noises too. Even the start up chime has some static to it.

Had issues with wireless dropping. Hopefully firmware will fix that. If I touch the screws on the back of the unit you can hear static on speakers like it's not grounded properly.

Last edited by newf; 12/22/16 07:50 PM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12