Ok guys I think I get it now, lol. Basically I would transfer money to someone via paypal or other method once we figure out total price+shipping+tax, they would purchase from whatever Canadian store has best price and ship. So if you have warranty issues you don't work directly with Anthem? But, I suppose they want proof of purchase, that could get tricky and I'm sure the serial numbers sold in the US might be different than other countries, not sure.

Well, I am not exactly ready to make the purchase yet. I am selling my telescope tomorrow to a guy locally for $1800. Also, have some other stuff I need to unload on before I can do the deal. Who knows maybe I will find an offer here in the states or maybe another deal will come up in your neck of the woods.

I did figure out that I can use In Ceiling M3's and will be able to route wiring easily to my AV closet. I will have to email Debbie or whoever to see what kinda of trade I can get on my used speakers.

I wish Axiom still had the site that allowed users to post/sell to other Axiom members.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85