Originally Posted By Ian
Hi cb919,

Tomorrow we will have product pages for the on-wall and in-wall version with pictures and specs.

It is no problem to pair M5 fronts with QS8 surrounds. The M5 on-wall version will not reach the 45 Hz at the bottom end but if you have a sub in your system you could set the crossover to 60 or 80 Hz.

Thank you Ian. I am quite pleased to see the -3dB frequency for the on-wall M5. Like many others, I'm also interested in seeing the frequency response graph when you have it available. Although I'm guessing it'll be the typical 'Axiom flat' response :-)

As soon as I get home from this business trip I am measuring my walls to make sure the extra width of these speakers will fit and then I am ordering them! Thanks to Debbie's quick replies I have trade up values already established.

I am curious however how with 3 drivers, one of which is larger than the M22, why the height dimension is actually shorter than the M22 on walls? Overall cabinet volume is quite a bit...more voluminous....but height is shorter. Interesting

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1