For one, I really don't need anymore speakers, 2. I really like building my own smile 3. Mine are sealed since they each sit on their own 8inch Yamaha sub and are eq'd by audyssy and then I use my Dspeaker Anti-Mode to EQ the bass. When I had this set up after building the speakers I was listening to some LP/s and my 24 yr old son came in the room and first thing he said was , I cant wait to have a stereo that sounds that good.

I am not speaker designer, I just used good drivers and good parts for the crossover and used a software program to design them along with a DATS to get the speaker specs and it happened to turn out really well imho.

And really , its as much the room as it is the speaker so it doesn't really matter what I think , only matters to whoever has them. You cant please all of the people all of the time smile Just ask Trudeau

Same goes for my engines, I like building my own since the final product is more important than how much cash I spend. I had a 12 second street car 20yrs ago based on my own ideas and it passed aircare.

Last edited by Socketman; 01/13/17 04:23 AM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry