I was originally consider doing 4 pairs of on-wall M3 speakers for my new ATMOS theater build - side surrounds, back surrounds, front heights and back heights. But now, with the new M5HP, I'm wondering if they should be considered instead - at least for the bed level surrounds.

My back surrounds can be placed anywhere on the back wall ~12ft behind the single row of seats. The side surrounds are a little trickier. The left side surround can be pretty much be placed anywhere but would best be placed (due to roughed-in wire) slightly in front of the seating. Any height should be possible. The right side sound is a bit of a problem. I originally wired the surround to the ceiling since that side is open (no wall). Now, I'm thinking of putting it on the wall a couple of feet behind the seating.

I have decided to hang the on-walls from the ceiling instead of putting in-ceiling speakers. This will allow me to angle them and avoids having to cut a hole in the wall and fish speaker wire. I likely will run flat speaker wire to the speakers. I can also put them in their optimal ATMOS location (as per Dolby specs).

What are the thoughts on using M3 vs. M5HP for the sides, backs and heights? Any advantages of using the M5HP for any of them? I will be crossing over to my sub based on whatever Audyssey measures (or slighthly higher, depending on how it sounds).

Looking to purchase soon so I can take advantage of the pre-order price if I decide to go with the M5HP.

Thanks!

Bryan