Wow, this one hits too close to home. I'm very sorry to hear about your son but happy to hear about your son doing better and welcome back. I suffered a similar injury when I was 19, but to watch your child go through it must have been rough. Sadly I didn't get the medical attention I needed at the time and suffered since. It totally changed my life, I had to give up every athletic hobbies I enjoyed. I'm now 42 and the symptoms of the injury have become quite serious. But again where I live the medicare is horrible, and they won't risk surgery. Meanwhile I'm off work more then I'm working, losing my arms legs etc. I also have two more health issues I won't get into here that makes life "harder". Hence why I am looking elsewhere for help. I'm heading to Ontario the summer. I've been on more waiting list for for more doctors over the past 10 years than I can count and nobody will touch me. Which is why I have held back on buying toys over the last bit. Now Xmas time I think the woman, god love her, said screw it, get some new toys it makes you happy and I did but the reality is maybe I shouldn't have....but I did enjoy getting some new Axiom's! One of the few things I can still do is sit down and enjoy a movie and music when I can. But now I got the upgrade bug back....oh no.

If I can offer any advice to someone with a recent neck injury, do not leave anything unchecked, and fight fight fight to get everything taken care of right away. Once the injury has been there for a while, most doctors will say it's too late to do anything. Best of luck.

Last edited by newf; 01/16/17 01:26 PM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12