OMG I am so mad at myself. I was just down in the basement pondering my changes I will have to make by dropping my current Qs8 wiring positions in the walls for my onwall m22s. I had everything on watching directv.

I have all my speaker wires coming out of my outlaw am terminated with banana plugs. I didn't have everything labeled greatly on my wall jacks so I was unplugging a few of the channels from the wall ports to find out which ones were my side surrounds.

Here is where my day started sucking. I guess I accidentally touched some of the plugs from the back left channels and saw a spark. From that point forward the back left/rear channels on the output stage of the amp are no longer working.... frown frown

I did some testing and in the end had to call Outlaw. The guy said since the rails in their amps have so much voltage, I think he said 40v in the 7700, I will have to send it in for repair. Would be different if it was the input side.

this thing weighs 93lbs, and I'm sure shipping will cost a fortune. Plus it will take 3+ weeks for it to be repaired possibly depending on what is wrong. I can't believe this...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85