Oh man, I hate the tamper proof outlets. I did an addition a few years ago and all the new outlets had to be tamper proofs. One of these days I am going to change them all.

So yesterday was a busy day! I finished running all of the audio, video, and data wires. I only ran enough speaker wire for 7.1. I wanted to try an atmos setup, but it's not conducive to my space. Maybe down the line, I will try adding two heights in between the side surrounds and front speakers as you suggested Nickbuol. But for now, nothing wrong with a good 7.1 setup.

The drop ceiling was installed yesterday too. It came out great.

I also installed my doors. It was the first time I ever installed one too. I think they came out pretty good. They are not perfect, but they meet the tolerances of any other door in my house. So that's good enough for me.

Oh, picked out and paid for the floors too! They will be installed on the 16th. Went with hartford looselay by Karndean. It's held in place with friction, no glue or clicking in required. So it's very forgiving to poor floor surfaces and easy to maintain.

This week I just need to do a few paint touch up on the walls. Hopefully for the last time! I also want to get my rack installed. Otherwise, it's just trim after the floors are down and the room is done. I can then focus on the best part...equipment. laugh