Some parts came. Crossovers built. Still waiting on drivers.

The crossovers will be external and I plan on building cigar boxes for them that will sit on the floor behind the towers. I will probably tart up the boxes to make them all purdy so I have the option later to have them out in the open. It will be like a kid dragging a wagon kinda setup. Toying with the idea of a mirror finish on all this stuff. A once in a life grievance! lol.

I opted to mount the components to rubber mat rather than the traditional scrap of wood or cardboard so I can test fit them in the boxes and remove as needed. I will glue the mat in when ready with GE silicone II. FWIW the Solen stuff is all higher quality than the Dayton and ERSE stuff I ordered from parts express. Solen just didn't have all the values I needed.

These mats are pretty sweet for vibration reduction I would think. The knobby side will face down. $8 Canadian Tire. My index finger looks like the very hungry caterpillar in the pic. Good stuff!

Here is what a hole in the wallet looks like. laugh

And the assembled crossovers. Does anyone else know how to read a schematic to double check em for me? Would appreciate it. smile Will send better pics and schematic.

Onward ho!