Originally Posted By Socketman
I wish coffee did that for me, just makes pee too much TMI LOL. Stick with the dogs, much smarter than kids and cheaper. Your overhead sketch is good but the other one has no perspective. What are the room dimensions again. I really thing its going to be a great expereince and you should stop fussing grin

That's the plan! No kids, more dogs...lol. The half with the theater is 10'x13.5'. Still learning sketchup, I have to figure out how to make the walls transparent when taking screenshots.

Originally Posted By Serenity_Now
Not much to add other than the space is really looking sharp. I like all your choices so far. Nice work.

Thank you!

I'm going to start trimming next week. Never did it before, so going to take my time. Since it is a basement I am probably going to go with PVC....just in case. Planning on ordering the speakers in about a week or two. Figuring out if I am going to do it in one shot or in phases as things are now going to start getting expensive...lol.

Oh BTW nickboul, any reason you went with a VP180 instead of a VP160? I thought the VP160 was better to pair up with the M60s.