stilljoe - thanks but looking for v4 in black oak.

Socketman. If you have ever seen a vp150 attached to wall with a fmb, it has some wiggle to it. So does this. Of course if someone leaned on it, it would tip over. But I have no kids. Technically, there sre holes for screws where the legs rest, so I can actually attach the speaker onto the mount so it'll never come off. Of course, I noticed this AFTER I got it done tonight. I haven't even run Audyysey yet, my back to bad to mess with it anymore. I got it mounted, took a while to get the angle I wanted. I'll leave it until tomorrow night. I could,this sounds aweful, spread the legs open more, it'll go like 18" I think. That can make it sturdier too but even as is, I'm fine. But it's only 14" above thick carpet. Would I do this over a tv...HHAHAHA god no.

My Screen is a DaLite High Power. It is fixed frame, perma snap or whatever they called it, I just covered their ugly frame with pine to match the room. I had my concerns with a light color around the screen, but the wood disappears in the dark. I never varnished it, it has no glare either. I had a better screen before, but I had a VP150 mount fail, the 150 fell, and tore it, and the screen I had you can't buy anymore. Then they changed the High Power too so while it's a good screen material, bright, it's not as good as my old one at all. No more putting centers above expensive screens for me.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12