Originally Posted By Socketman
The room looks fantastic mike. Kudo's job well done. Did you put drycore under the flooring, i know the laminate looks so nice but damn it can be cold . I think in floor heating is the way to go, my boss has that in his house sooo nice on the tootsies. I often wonder is i am sitting too far back from my tv, i seem to see people sitting really close. Every time i buy a bigger tv i move back ,maybe i am missing out . I sit about 14ft from a 70" ,i did move ahead a bit but maybe i need to get closer.

Thanks! No drycore, just the vinyl planks. I would have had to level out the floor if I wanted to use drycore. The vinyl conforms to the floor perfectly and is super easy to remove. It literally just lifts off with a piece of tape or suction cup. I'll take a picture with one the plants off.

In floor heating is nice, but a $10 pair of slippers is just as easy...lol. I don't mind the room cold, I actually prefer it colder than the rest of the house. I tend to sweat when I game for awhile, must be all aggravation from the younger kids instantly killing me the second I spawn...haha.

I tend to sit close, I like when the screen completely fills my field of vision. More immersive IMO.