Hi
My room is 11.5w x 15.5L x 8h
I have had the M80's and VP180 with EP350
I found when listening to stereo I could not get the M80 to image properly. I struggled with that. the sound stage seemed to be a foot below the tv. My centre of the tv is eye height when I am sitting. Approx 38". I have a 70" screen.

I bought M22's and have not looked back. I have a awesome sound stage. I can play 5.1 or 2.1 and even when my brother came here he thought the centre channel was on. He looked at me like I was nuts, until he put his ear to the VP160 and found it was unplugged.

I have not yet heard these speakers stressed out. and I play at a comfortable level with movies 80db - 85db
Music well a bit louder. 90db

I am upgrading to the M5HP and can only imagine they will be better yet. Imaging is alot better now. In stereo voice seem to come from the centre of the screen.
Also, I can put the subs anywhere in the front row as the bookshelf are wall mounted with the FMB.
I would not suggest the EP350 though. I was a week too long in returning that, so am stuck with it. I am going to get dual SVS SB2000 or maybe dual EP500. but, not quite sure.
Not when the M80's were upstairs in my living room, 14 x 23 x 8 and I was sitting 17' back the sound stage and imagining was alot better. But, I can tell you as for volume levels and deteriorating etc there was no difference, unless of course I went to ear bleeding volume levels.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4