So after tinkering with the new (used) Axiom Air a day ago, one thing i can add is that a user needs to read the manual carefully and thoroughly and maybe a few times.
The small little things in it really matter.
I got frustrated trying to figure out why i first saw the Axiom Air as a wifi unit on my Google Nexus and then later on, i couldn't see it all.
Well i found in the manual that once the Air is hooked up to a local wifi, you won't see it as a wifi hotspot.
Duh.
I needed to read more carefully.

On another note, I haven't read through the whole thread so i apologize if this was answered (and Ian it may have been answered when we were at the factory but i just don't recall):
Does the Axiom Air have a 'limiter' similar to the new subwoofers that keeps it from going into distortion?
During my testing, knowing that our kids will likely take this thing on hockey tournaments and into the locker rooms, i ventured turning up the volume briefly to 100%.
Yep, it is loud, but i'm concerned about blowing the drivers of course (or rather the kids blowing the drivers).
For those few seconds, the music playback sounded a bit distorted but it also could have been the bass on the song.

Anyone got feedback in this regard?
Comments?

Last edited by chesseroo; 09/17/17 02:40 AM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."