Slim, I have Axiom M80, 2 pairs of QS8s, a VP150 and an EP600; all v2...in 7.1. I'm replacing the 150 and 600 with a 160 and 800 thanks to Steve and Ian.

The sound quality difference in my room isn't the result of speaker design. I could put your Ts in my room and they'd sound better with Audyssey than without.

Your Ts are awesome! Fully active Ts are awesomer smile. The LFRs are a different beast than the Ts. And the new LFRs will make Amar Bose jealous with envy in that great audio heaven he's inhabiting now because the direct/reflecting concept he pioneered will finally be fully realized with no compromises.

Will the fully active LFRs sound better than the fully active Ts? No one can know unless they try it. What I do know however is that the fully active LFRs will at least get you very close to the active Ts for less money and less space with perhaps more convenience. And you will have the option to upgrade in the future. Ian is very generous.

You are putting 100 times more power in one T than I put in my entire 7.1...lol! Perhaps not even the new LFRs will satisfy your SPL needs and you are best off staying with the Ts. But if you are fortunate enough to have the off-board x-over, replace it with the digital x-over and of course more amplification. Otherwise, go to your Bryston dealer and ask to trade up.

No matter what you decide, enjoy what you have. You are extremely fortunate!

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated