OK, so we adding in all kinds of very technical tweaks here.

If you use some of the room correction software, I think that you can adjust the time delay between various speakers. However I turned off all room correction from my Anthem ARC2 in the preamp. The Bryston's jumped out of their veneer; major improvement just letting Bryston's be Bryston's. I was shocked at how much better everything sounded, I mean shocked.

I called Bryston to speak to them about this, I was told that he was very pleased to hear what I had to say; he said they don't like any room correction with the Bryston speakers, the speakers stand on their own without any 'filtering'. If the design is sound, they don't need to be 'corrected'.

I have to agree with him on this. I originally purchased the SVS Ultra Towers, they were OK without room correction, but when I ran the correction, they popped and came alive. Because of that, I automatically ran the correction algo's on the T's when I brought them home.... I was so blah on it, so I turned it off and holy moly, it was like I tripled the power and added another pair of T's into the room. In fact I thought I had made a screw up on the room scan. I did it over again and then again several times with the mic at varied points in the room. Each time it couldn't come close to the T's alone, no correction; it was like taking a pillow off the drivers.

I like to keep things very simple, I actually need to. I like a simple phase pot, as now added to the amps on the Axiom subs! Fun to play with and man can I dial it in. They say most cannot hear the differences, but I sure can.

Last edited by Slimpikins; 12/14/17 01:44 AM.