Hmm, not sure why my last post got double posted.
Bizarre.

Anyway, adding to the wishlist, yes i know there was an earlier thread about wanting a battery level meter for which the answer was this type of battery doesn't work well with that concept due to its fast downcurve near the end of a charge.
However, it would be nice to have SOME indication as to when it needs to be plugged in. Otherwise, can i run it at 50% for 2 days without needing a cord?
Or will it run for 3 days at 80% of 4 hours per day?
Or for that matter, how long does it take to get it a full charge? What is the rate of charging? (10% per hour or varies again because of the battery type?)
I have no idea without some kind of battery meter.

There are too many variables to get any idea whatsoever when the unit would need to be plugged in and of course, the battery will always die right when you are using it.
At least some kind of meter that might show you when the unit hits 50% charge a person could logically think to themselves, "i only have 20 minutes before i go, maybe i should plug it in before i go just to be sure it has enough charge" only to realize that after 20 minutes it only charged it 5% more and might actually need hours to get up to full.

Additionally, aside from having any kind of battery meter, how about an indicator just notifying the user that it is charging at all?
I can plug it in, now that i know the LED on the power brick should be green, but how do i know if the unit is charging or is fully charged and done?
Most chargers (such as my camera battery) has a little blinky light when charging which goes solid when it is done. Simple, but useful for every user.

One last thought, back in regards to Bluetooth. In looking at the Pi specs recently, it seems that Pi2 doesn't have bluetooth onboard. That comes onboard with Pi3. Hence, asking for bluetooth to be enabled means that everyone with a Pi2 system would need to upgrade to a Pi3 board or use a dongle such as for the wifi right now.
Would Axiom be sending out bluetooth dongles to every person who bought an Air?
I don't think so.
I'm still wondering if bluetooth is even on the menu for enabling as a feature. It was in the video stating the Air would have bluetooth, but unless anyone else has heard anything back...
It would make this unit truly universal for connectivity and that is what sold it for us and some others we know.

Any hints on the future plans?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."