I truly believe Ian has only one goal and that is for listeners to experience audio like they've never experienced it before. That's the way it should be. Those of us who have worked on products our whole lives live to create experiences for industry that are pleasantly unexpected and excitingly surprising. This is the ultimate expression of design-thinking. I don't work on anything any more unless I see an appetite and opportunity to make a significant and completely unexpected change to people's lives. Life is too short for unexciting products.

The v4 tweeter is very well done. It's quite amazing really. My v2 tweeter broke up and I proved it to myself by swapping out the 150v2 with the 160v4. The v2 tweeter really was harsh to listen to and the v4 is perfect. I always thought it might be the Onk but no. I now need to upgrade the M80s and surrounds but damn that's a chunk of change and I'll likely have to be patient and wait for more Axiom bucks.

The 160 is completely optimized within the existing architecture and I don't need any measurements to have that proven to me. The only possible improvement that can come from a future center is an active cross-over. There's also the LFR center but I think you really need a very wide and long room for that one.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated