I have ownwed both Klipsh RF82's and M80 v2's. I was able to compare the two side by side. Not sure how the RF 82 compares to the Klipsh Rf 5 that you have but the 82s also have two 8" drivers....very impressive looking,copper infused.For all out grunt (SPL), the 82's had a slight edge.The 80's were more than up to the task of filling the room but not with quite the same authority. Where the 80's shone was in music listening. They had the same detail and clarity without the harshness of the highs I felt the Klipsh could exhibit on occasion. As it has been said, for HT the Klipsh were great but for music I much preferred the Axiom. I had planned to build a complete Klipsh system with the 82's as the base until I came across the 80,s for a steal on Kijjiji. It was that purchase that steered me toward going with an all Axiom set up. I too will be very interested to hear your impressions and ultimately which you keep.

LFR 1100s QS8s QS2s ADA15000-4, VP 150, M 3s,Polk CSI A6, Klipsh B10B, SVSPB2000,PSW125x2