When Axiom upgraded the computer speakers and based them off the M1, M2 and M3 putting in a new amp/usb interface inside of them, I bought a pair.

But the sad thing was I got them for my iMac and then realized that they just wouldn't fit into the setup that I had so they sat in thier box for about 3 years untouched. My bad. But i figured out a use for them and pulled them out. I got myself a new windows 10 laptop and was going to use them to listen to streamed music on the deck. But for some reason the speakers keep shutting down regardless of volume. I don't think it's the amp however as the windows laptop keeps loosing the usb connection as if the usb plug is getting pulled. Once it starts to go wrong, the only way to fix it is to pull the power plug on the speakers and wait 3-4 seconds and plug it back in. then it will work again for about 3-5 minutes then fail again. I have tried it on all the usb ports on the laptop, and even tried it on my wifes old laptop to see if it was a windows 10 thing. she has windows 7. it just keep on going funny.

The only thing that I can see is the green light at the back of the unit decided to flash rather than staying a sold green.

I am just wanting to do a sanity check with someone else who owns these speakers to see if there is something that I might be doing simply wrong. I don't think I have it too loud. I am not even 1/4 of the way up in volume and it still kicks out.

I will give Axiom a call but know that getting them to respond is a hit and miss and might take a week or more to get a response. I know they should be still under warranty so I hope thay can fix the speakers.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5