To say its been a pretty bad week would be an understatement. It started a week ago when I woke up with a scratchy feeling in my eye. It wasn't that bad so I wrote it off to allergies. But as one day leads to another the scratch turned into a throb that turned into feeling like a piece of gravel under my eyelid.

About the same time I got a bit of a scratchy throat. Summer cold. I get them every so often, and with the eye, I wrote it off to likely tied in with the allergies. Nothing to worry about

Then two days ago, I was listening to some music and my ears went pop. It was like someone pouring a gallon of water into my eardrums. The sound when from enjoyable to muffled blah. At the same time, my tickled throat turned into an actual cough.

Ok, I will go see the doctor. Luckily I managed to get an appointment the following day, as usually, it takes 2-3 weeks before a spot is open. I show up to be asked why did I take so long to come in?? Wasn't sure if I should be sent directly to the hospital or if they were going to try some heavy antibiotics first. Turns out I have double bronchitis that has spread its infection to both ears and my eyes too.

Don't forget your health. you only have one of them.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5