Originally Posted By Mojo
Chess, I am sure there's a list but of course we're not privy to it. However, anything on that list is higher priority than stereo drivers separated by a distance of 16". smile

I actually thought you had a list.

Quote:
Let me tell you, the v4 is a different animal. Look at my thread on "out with the old in with the new". I suppose it depends on your tastes somewhat. If you don't care about wider and deeper sound-stage and vastly improved clarity and image focus, then don't bother. But last night was very telling. My friend who doesn't give a second thought to sound, found the whole "audition" extremely enlightening. She's gone from not wanting any speakers to thinking about how to best integrate M3s into her space.

I've heard the v4. One subtle noticeable difference is the highs aren't as piercing, but my Ti have the resistor in place which tames that mostly. Soundstage and depth comes more from the room and placement than the speaker (note i said 'more' not 'only').
The Ti versions we have don't get used for as much music listening as they used to, and are used more anchor the HT room for which i've found this aspect isn't as sharp on the ears and actually prefer it for dialogue.

One thing i've never liked was the EP350. I still have the original version but will move that on in due time. I haven't settled on whether i'll go with a EP500 or dual, or another sub brand.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."