I'm thinking I'll do some trading up combined with taking advantage of the Black Friday promotion.

I'm back and forth on two possibilities. My first thought is to trade up my VP180, my single M22, the two QS8s I replaced, as well as the two QS8s I'm currently using as rear surrounds, in order to purchase an LFR180 HP. I wouldn't be out much money after the trade-ups and discounts. I would simply make do without rear surrounds until later on, when I'm looking at filling out a proper Dolby Atmos setup. I figure when it comes time for that, in-ceiling speakers will be the final piece I'll buy, since I'm hoping by that time there will be another option specifically for people who want in-ceiling speakers but have low ceilings.

The other option would be to just trade up the single M22 and a pair of QS8s to replace the QS8s I'm still using with another pair of M5HPs. I'd hang on to one pair of QS8s to either give to a friend or use for a future trade up.

I'm leaning toward the LFR180, even though we haven't seen anyone who's purchased one come through and detail their impressions, unless I missed it. Would anyone from Axiom like to chime in on what it will do for me vs my current VP180? How does off-axis listening compare with it being omnidirectional? As good or better than a vertical center, or is the horizontal box always going to put it behind in that aspect?

What do you guys think? And are you guys going to take the plunge on anything this time around?