Hello- I connected the AA to my router and using a different computer connecting wirelessly, I opened the Network.

On the right the AA is listed under Computer and under Media Devices as AxiomAir Default. When double click the icon listed under Computer, it just allows me to access the folder that I copied the files onto. When I double click the option under Media Devices, it does not open a UI. It just opens a Properties window, this is after turning the speaker on with only the data USB plugged in and allowing it to sit for 40 minutes.

Edit- I saw that in the properties window, there was an IP address listed so I copy and pasted it into my browser and was able to see my AA. So I deleted the user data and allowed it to restart. I then entered the wireless password into the Network folder in the AA UI and unplugged the Ethernet cable and the USB data stick with the files. The only USB plugged in now is the wireless one. Now there is just a spinning circle on the screen and the AA is unresponsive for me to do the final step advised (restarting it).

Please advise

Last edited by Timmeh; 12/17/18 10:57 PM.