Originally Posted By Ian
Hi Timmeh,

If the blue LED on the left side is solid blue or you have an Ethernet cable plugged in then your AxiomAir is on your network. In this condition you will be able to use AirPlay from iTunes or any Apple device that is on the same network.

When you take your AxiomAir out of range of your network it will automatically switch to Hotspot mode and the blue LED will begin to flash. In this mode your AxiomAir will show up as a WiFi network you can join and then you will be able to access the UI by the App, by typing AxiomAir.local into a web browser, or by typing 192.168.211.1 into a web browser. You will be able to play songs from a USB drive or over AirPlay if the songs are resident on your device. We now also have Bluetooth as an option to connect with when away from your network but you would need a Bluetooth dongle plugged in for this to work.

So I turned on the speaker and it defaulted to join my Network this time. It doesn’t seem to do the same thing at start up for some reason.

Anyway, I tried the app out and it will not find the speaker. Maybe it only works when the speaker is in hotspot mode? If so, that makes no sense at all. Also the ip for the speaker seems to be different than the number you provided. I can now connect using my phone browser to control on-board music. I can also airdrop to it and stream music from my phone but it is extremely choppy as before.

Quite frankly, this process is so convoluted and confusing I really don’t have the energy to spend on it any more. Hopefully this will all be fixed and I will once again be able to stream music from my phone to this speaker and not have it completely garbled and breaking up.