Legend has it Ian sleeps 4 hours a night. He spends the rest of his time pleasing customers and telling Andrew the already amazing stuff he engineered just isn't excellent enough. He hand-delivered an EP600 amp to me on the other side of Canada 12 years ago, which he personally tested. He took care of me when I upgraded to v4 including self-cutting and self-testing DSP code in the chamber for the now standard flat/boost switch on the sealed subs. He and Andrew signed my EP800 drivers and my M100s. He also built the same custom 800 for SlimPikins and gave us each custom artwork on the sub plate. He's still helping Slim out on his Braxiom gear even though he doesn't have to. Anytime I've had a quality issue, he's always taken care of it.

The only complaint I have of Ian is he is too humble. He should have come to my place years ago, and beat me into upgrading to v4. Once I'd listened to v4, I'd have thanked him for the beating and asked for more as punishment for not taking the initiative to upgrade earlier.