Thanks Mojo!

I switched over to db mode. At my loud listening setting, the Denon is at -6.0 db. Using my iPhone DB meter app, and measured at my primary listening position 11 feet from speakers, I peak at 94 db and average 89 db. Any louder than this is uncomfortable to listen to at that distance. There is no clipping or distortion whatsoever. The ADA1500 is amazing, it barely gets warm.

Some exciting news! I contacted Ian about a trade in for my 12 year old M80s, and 13 year old QS8s (Surround only, I'd keep a pair of QS8's as my rears). I didn't think he would want them back because of their age but Ian made a great trade in offer so I pulled the trigger. I'll be getting a pair of M100s to replace my v2 M80s, and a pair or QS10HPs to replace my v2 QS8s (surrounds only)! I am super excited and cannot wait.

Ian is really a terrific person. My wife said if they ever have another anniversary get together up there we are definitely going!

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7