I have an N3 and have issues playing music via Airplay (doesn't connect, can only get a couple songs before it disconnects). Today, I decided to try using the phone connected directly via analog. The analog button in the app (clicking the gear) doesn't do anything. I've tried the iOS app, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

I know the analog port works because a few times when I started the device it plays the analog audio until it boots; then I hear the relay click and it stops.

I think there is some software issue with the device because I'm experiencing some other weird behavior as well:

- it is running 2.10.3. When I check for an update, it finds 2.10.4 and downloads/installs the update. It then says to reboot and after I do, it's still running 2.10.3. I've tried the update 4 times.

- I figured a factory reset might help fix weird issues, but when I click "Factory Reset" and then "Ok", it never resets. I've tried restarting the device after waiting an hour and all the settings are still there.

Any suggestions for what to do?