Originally Posted by Mojo
I have questions but I don't Facebook.

Why do folks listen to vinyl given its fidelity inferiority to other media? What is it that makes it "better" to their ears-brain?

I'm not stirring the pot here. I want to hear what Andrew says about this. I also listen to vinyl - on iHeartRadio and Spotify. smile

Why do folks listen to vinyl given its fidelity inferiority to other media? What is it that makes it "better" to their ears-brain?

I'm not stirring the pot here. I want to hear what Andrew says about this. I also listen to vinyl - on iHeartRadio and Spotify. smile

Originally Posted by 2x6spds
Hello Andrew

I love the sound of vinyl. There is just something about a great recording on vinyl that is, to my ears, more 'live' sounding than 1's and 0's, although SACD is pretty good.

I have quite an investment in vinyl, absolutely unjustifiable in light of how infrequently I listen to vinyl. It is a royal PITA, especially 45 LPs.

However, when I get into it, there is nothing quite like it.

Dr. Feikert Woodpecker table, Jelco 850L 12" tone arm, Koetsu Black Goldline cartridge, Audio Research PH9 Phono stage.

Harbeth 30.2 Anniversary speakers, Line Magnetic LM845 Premium integrated amplifier.

[img:center][Linked Image from img.photobucket.com][/img]

[img:center][Linked Image from img.photobucket.com][/img]

MadBeggar came on here, broke it, and left.

Did MadBeggar pooch the boards? Our posts are invisible. Oh good, I can say whatever the hell I want. Well, here goes. If I was Andrew, I'd sell my room-full of vinyl and that shitty turntable that wows and flutters and upgrade to active LFRs. Maybe Ian will give him a deal. Maybe Andrew can even have some scratch left over to buy that snow-mobile he always wanted. There...I spoke from the heart. I hope none of this is visible.

test

test

Test failed. LOL!
Originally Posted by Curved Air
Does this work?
Does this work?

No. It's written in invisible pixels.

Blank message

Blank message

It's not! You just need invixel decoder glasses.

Just a recap for everyone. LOL

Last edited by nickbuol; 04/12/20 06:28 PM.

Farewell - June 4, 2020