As someone who reads a lot of reviews before buying, I felt it necessary to write this.

So maybe this is not a fair comparison, SVS-2000 vs EP600, as the EP-600 costs a bit more, but it's what I have to compare. I've read many outstanding reviews about the SVS-2000 and I was sold, picked one up last year. Initially I thought it was good, but I found myself missing my old EP350. Didn't know why. Chucked it up to my EP350 being my first love. Well, fast forward a year later and I had a little extra fun money laying around and it got me thinking, time to rekindle that romance? I went to purchase the EP500 and found myself (after a few drinks) buying the EP600. Not sure why, but why not, right?

Well, this morning it arrived. I've spent the last 6 hours listening to various types of music and movie scenes. At first I was switching between the two subs, then playing them at the same time. I'm shocked at the difference. I thought I must of been crazy, thinking my old sub was so much better, but now I've realized that, yeah I'm probably crazy, BUT, there is no doubt the EP600 sounds incredibly better than the SVS-2000. How? The SVS has a very punchy, get to the point sound. The EP600 is so much smoother. It's goes very very deep and fills the entire room. My wife is loving the new sub, as she puts it, "it's not so messy like the other one." If you've listened to both of them side by side that would make sense. The SVS pounds quick and fast and hard, a sound that leaves you expecting more. It's unpleasant, especially after you've listened to the EP600.

To put it quite simply it's just plain fun to add the EP600 to your system. I've been rewatching so many great youtube movie clips and orchestra videos. Thanks Axiom!

Last edited by Rebulx; 09/02/20 03:18 AM.

Lots of speakers from many
manufactures...mostly Axiom