Good evening Mr. rrlev

Yup that's the rationale. I'd like to see a warp speed program for therapeutics, a serious look at Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

I don't think the vaccine, mask and social distancing mandates are mandates. They are dictates.

The CDC and NHI have lost credibility but have gained enormous power. A bureaucratic iron fist. Comply or be treated like a leper, lose your job, lose your educational opportunities, lose your ability to participate in social media, in society. This is highly offensive. It is totalitarian.

How effective are masks and social distancing? Trivial. Yet they are social signals - I am on the winning team, the good team. I comply with the dictates. I am better than the yahoo insurrectionists who refuse to comply. Sort of like an arm band. The most powerfully socially divisive movement in this country's recent history fostered by an unelected bureaucracy working with demagogues. The social costs have been weighed. While a free person may see the downside as a negative, others may see the downside as a positive.

Burn the witch.

Careful my friends. Things are changing fundamentally and not for the better.

No dictates! Individual liberty. Freedom.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 02/07/22 05:54 AM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.