Honestly, this talk about liberty and freedom and I'll do as I please stuff is all for the birds.
Gee, I want to drive at 150 mph and it's my right too, correct? NO, you are a hazard to everyone around you!
And you don't want the government to mandate that you get vaccinated? Well then; don't join a military unit!
My guess is that 2X has never served in any military unit, but screams about freedom and liberty; do as some of us have done, join voluntarily a military or paramilitary unit and put your efforts where they mean something. It's one for all and all for one; something the insurrectionists surely do not understand in the least as they hit cops with hockey sticks and pointed flag poles sporting Blue Lives Matter flags and even worse, the American Flag!
What a bunch of hypocrites.
You don't wish to be told to vaccinate? Too bad; if we are to save some people from this disease and stop it from mutating, everyone needs to be vaccinated, just like they did with Polio, small pox, tetanus and many others. This antivax crap is nothing more than a political statement from those who don't want to be team players. The same group who is cries about rigged elections because they are a bunch of sore losers. Too bad, you all lost plain and simple. Now they are trying to take the ball away because they cannot win otherwise.

My good friend and ski partner refuses to get vaccinated because he thinks everything is all fake news (he gets all of his news from social media, not real media). I am 3V Moderna and after skiing with this guy all winter and riding the chairlifts with him, I didn't get a thing when he came down with Covid three weeks ago.
He is sick, and still fighting it; but thinks he's now safe with natural immunity! He has no energy, difficulty breathing and other issues. I told him that a needle prick would have not cost him two weeks of missing the best snow in years!