Very nice response rrlev! Today is a busy day for me and your comments deserve serious response.

Nevertheless, a few short points.

1. The Pfeizer and Moderna Mrna vaccines are the first and second Mrna vaccines ever certified in the US.

2. Although Mrna technology has been studied and the subject of experiments since the 1990s, until the emergency use authorization for COVID, there is absolutely no historical or long term data on the effects of vaccines using this novel and very promising technology.

3. Neither of the Mrna vaccines could, by law, have received emergency use authorization if there were effective therapeutics.

4. The administrative/biopharma establishments very aggressively attacked the effectiveness of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (as well as their safety) despite strong positive clinical outcomes reported by frontline health care providers and scientists. Yes, social media has suppressed views opposing the CDC, NHI and WHO, and it is difficult to find any positive sources on Google, but the Great Barrington Group, Dr. Mallone, Dr. Charles Atlas and many others make a strong case for the use of these therapeutics. Had any of these therapeutics been acknowledged effective, the MRNA vaccines would not have been eligible for emergency authorization.

5. Despite the fact that over 200 million Americans have been vaccinated, there have been more COVID deaths from January 2020 than before. I am not contesting that the vaccines have a positive effect, the question is, how many lives were actually saved by the vaccines, since so many vaccinated died from COVID.

6. There is a valid question as to how these COVID death statistics are generated. If you die in a motorcycle accident and test positive before mortem, you are counted as a COVID death. Hospitals receive government payments for each COVID patient, more if you are put on a ventilator. The numbers are suspect.

7. Although some here argue that MRNA vaccines are a mature technology, sorry to repeat, but the Pfeizer and Moderna are the FIRST MRNA vaccines authorized for use here in the US.

8. Therefore, as to these specific vaccines there are no long term studies as to possible negative effects on recipients. MRNA (messenger RNA) commands the production of proteins within the cells. The issue as to whether, in some cases, the MRNA used in the vaccine can enter the cell nucleus, over an extended period of time, has not been answered because these are the first such vaccines and they have not been subjected to long term studies. (this could be better said, but I'm running out of time)

9. Although concerns that the MRNA vaccine nanotechnology can effect the genomes of vaccine recipients are routinely dismissed by the bureaucracy, and other interested parties, the risk of harm could be enormous to the human race. While the risk of harm may be slight (it is impossible to say "trivial" without long term evaluation) the harm threatened is potentially huge. This requires serious discussion, not a discussion where only one side is permitted to speak.

Social media, mainstream media permits discussion on these issues, but permits only one point of view. You may play your free speech banjo, but you are only allowed a single string.

That was much longer than I had time for. Chat later.

PS, Mr. rrlev, not familiar with 'FUD' so I looked it up. Fear uncertainty and doubt?

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.