Yes I do my best … let’s look at your effective therapeutics … I.e. you first point
Originally Posted by 2x6spds
1) I'd like to see a warp speed program for therapeutics, a serious look at Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine..
. Both of these drug are getting or have gotten a serious look. Hydroxychloroquine has been shown (proven?) to be ineffective. Ivermectin still has a couple of studies running and a couple which have completed. The ones which have complete have concluded that Covid-19 patients taking Ivermectin did no better then those taking a placebo. You’ll just have to wait and see if the other studies come up with something different.

As for Warp speed … Are you proposing to trade off testing for speed? So far there has been no indication that these drug even do anything for Covid. What has been proven is that have been nasty side effects and that they can be, if not used correctly ,dangerous. Given that, why would anyone want to by pass testing and safety to rush them out when there is a proven effective Covid vaccine that millions of people have taken safely?

So far no long term effects … and from what I’ve been told it’s more an anti-vax excuse then reality. But I will take a quick look around to see if it’s considered a real concern or not.

Note:
On this particular subject it’s doubly important to check your sources as these drug have gotten a triple whammy of mis-information: from believers who are out to prove these drugs work (and are more than happy to provide fake and misquoted proof), from sham organizations out to profit off anti-vax believers like AFLD (America's Frontline Doctors) and from political entities (Trump and other politicians who will say anything if it will help them get re-elected).