Originally Posted by craigsub
... those who were insulting 2x6 ...
I probably didn't look hard enough but skimming this I didn't see any insults toward 2x6? Only disagreement.

He and I shared some information from the NIH that demonstrated that he was being quite accurate in his assessment of the situation in the USA.
I think you'd agree that sharing "secret Information" between like minded parties is not a very convincing argument. So, if either of you can provide a link to this info here ... I'd love to understand your side of things.

But be warned ... I will come back if it does not hold water. On the other hand if it's as convincing as you say, I'm not so small minded as not to admit when I am mistaken. Open minded people will adjust their thinking if presented with solid evidence.

This attacking style started here in 2005, and the forum has declined ever since. It has not hurt the Axiom business model, this decline. All that happened was a lot of people who used to love coming to a friendly place have gone elsewhere.
You maybe right Craig but there may also be a thousand other reasons ... I can see that I will probably slow down here when I get more involved with other topics .. right now I'm all gun-ho on the home theater and understanding how sound works ... but the interest has come and gone in waves (lasting a few years at a time). It would be nice to build this community ... for the most part I find the people here pleasant even if I do not agree with everything they say.