Hello all,
Finally ...

My M80s (2), VP150, QS8s (4) and EP500 are here. The Denon AVR 3805 and DVD 3910 are also here. I'm excited and concerned at the same time Concern: want to make sure that they have a chance to fully shine ... if someone would be kind enought to share with me what they feel on the following, I'd be very grateful.
a. my room measures 14' (W) 16' (L) 9-7' (H). What would be an optimum position for the fronts (m80S) ..? In the forum some have mentioned "toeing" in the M80 .. what does that mean ...?
b. The speaker ports in the walls are all 48' high. Since I plan to listen to both DVD Audio and movies, do I use a different height for wall mounting sides versus rears?
c. I have QS8s for both sides and rears. Elsewhere in the audio world, I've seen recommendations of a monopolar speaker for the sides and a dipolar speaker for the rear. But QS8 does not seem to fit in either category (quadpolar?) Should I consider returning the side QS8s for a M22?
d. The side speaker ports in the wall are at exactly at the mid point of the side wall. (the listening position will be in the center of the room, midpoint) Is this an acceptable location for mounting the side speakers? Or should they be positioned a little further to the rear?

Would really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks a bunch.
Ananth

Axiom M80Ti, VP150, M3 on walls X 4, M3 ceiling X4, HSU VTF-3 MK3