Can you buy the Boston Cherry veneer for from Axiom? Not speakers, just BC veneer for speaker stands?

I needed to upgrade my speaker stands to a pair that would better match the beauty of my Boston Cherry M-22s. I thought I had found the perfect solution in the Plateau ST-23 Red Mahogany speaker stands. The color online looked almost identical to my BC M-22s: http://www.standsandmounts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1055

Well I ordered the stands and they are absolutely beautiful, unfortunately the color of the wood bases are a completely different color than the BC M-22s, and the two shades of wood look terrible when together. This is a real bummer, because I really like the stands (plus there would be a 15% re-stock charge for returns- ouch!)
Does Axiom sell the veneer to match their Boston Cherry speakers? I’m not even sure how I would apply that to the bases but that’s a moot point if I can’t buy BC veneer.

If not, does anyone know of a surface I can apply to the bases to make them look reasonably like the Boston Cherry Speakers. Contact Paper with “Boston Cherry” -like look, or something in this vein?

Thanks a ton in advance!

Josh