Over the last year or so I have conducted a rather extensive search for a new set of front mains. I curretnly have a pair of Martin Logan Scenario's in that task. I like them a great deal, but find the small "sweet spot" to be annoying, and they can't handle the power of my Sunfire Cinema Grand II at higher levels. My search for new front mains has covered ML Ascent's, very nice, limited sweet spot again. Paradigm, didn't move me. Von Schweikert VR-4 GenIII, a nice speaker, but didn't draw me into the music. I won't even talk about Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy ver. 5.3, or Dunleavy. Vienna Acoustics Mahler's, now there is a very nice speaker, but they are almost 10 grand, ouch. Sanus Faber, a little to aggressive for my taste. Verity, to pricey. Audio Physics Virgo's, incredible sound stage and detail, but the power handling is an issue. Audio Physics Avanti's, a better version of the Virgos, 10 grand, yikes. By now you have gotten the point, I have been doing my homework. The one speaker that has blown me away, and meets my requirements is the Dali Grand. My question is this...has anyone heard the Dali Grand's, and can and will they compare them to the M80's?? Obviously $1100 is a small price to pay for a top of the line speaker, and if they can blow me away like the Dali's, I would much rather spend $1100 v $4800, not a tough choice.

Thanx ever so much,
The Newbie, JCarney