I currently have M60s powered by a NAD C320BEE hooked up to a 14yr old Sony CD player, 5yr old Hitachi VCR and 14yr old 20" Mitsubishi TV. I like to listen to music or watch videos while running on the treadmill sometimes or just vegitate on the couch and smile at all the detail of the M60s. Amazingly enough, the M60's even make the videos sound great in 2 channels! The Sony CDP is getting a little long in the tooth and starting to act up a bit so I would like to replace it with a combo DVD/CD player. Since I am not running a hi-tech set-up and don't plan to upgrade the TV, I am more interested in how well the CD's sound on a new machine as I am sure any DVD player will smoke the VCR picture. Not quite sure where to start...I have read a bit about Denons and HK and also considered NAD, however, I am not sure what would be the optimal bang for my buck considering my set-up. Ideally, I would like something with great CD sound that does a decent job of playing DVD's on my old TV. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Curtis