I completely agree.

Just saw this:

WASHINGTON, Oct. 14 (Xinhuanet) -- US Vice President Dick Cheney expressed anger Thursday over Senator John Kerry after the Democratic presidential nominee mentioned Cheney's openly gay daughter during the final presidential debate Wednesday night.

"You saw a man who will do and say anything to get elected, andI am not just speaking as a father here, although I am a pretty angry father," Cheney told supporters at a rally in Fort Myers, Florida, without specifically talking about Kerry's remarks.

During his debate with President George W. Bush in Tempe, Arizona, Kerry was asked whether he believes homosexuality is a choice.

"We're all God's children," Kerry responded. "And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was. She's being who she was born as. I think if you talk to anybody, it's not a choice."

The vice president's wife, Lynne Cheney, reacted angrily soon after the debate. "I did have a chance to assess John Kerry once more and now the only thing I could conclude: This is not a good man," she said at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania. "Of course, I am speaking as a mom, and a pretty indignant mom. This is not a good man. What a cheap and tawdry political trick."

Kerry issued a statement Thursday saying his remarks were meantto be positive. "I was trying to say something positive about the way strong families deal with this issue," he said.

Edwards's wife, Elizabeth Edwards, suggested in an interview with ABC Radio Thursday that Mrs. Cheney had overreacted to Kerry's remarks. "I think that it indicates a certain degree of shame with respect to her daughter's sexual preferences," she said.